Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Moving right along


The roofers wasted little time getting the galvalume installed. The carpenters will be installing framing around the house. Galvalume will be installed on top of the framing. However, the project is delayed because of earthquake damage to other homes. 


The chimney will have galvalume applied when the sides of the home are done.




Speaking of delays...the observatory was stuck in China for a week. Then it was stuck in Korea for a week. Now it's stuck in Oita, Japan until later this week. I know that I need to be patient. The earthquakes have delayed everything and everyone in the area. I'm scheduled for a delivery Saturday morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   George

No comments:

Post a Comment