Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Before the real work begins...


Inagakisan and the roofer will not start until the materials arrive on Monday. Hopefully this will give me enough time to stain the eaves. The color we chose is black. This will highlight the roof color and make the roof appear “thicker”. The black will also link the color of the roof to the siding. Plus, I think it looks cool! The problem with black stain is that the drips are noticeable everywhere. I did not prep the area and now I have a big mess to clean up.


With the observatory waiting to be delivered to our home and the trades people almost ready to start, I'm starting to feel the pressure. It looks like everything will happen at the same time.   George

No comments:

Post a Comment