Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Monday, February 20, 2023

Big News!!

 Well, first the big news. Yesterday our new rescue doggies arrived. The girls name is Holly and she is 8 and the boys name is Sky and he is 6. They were rescued from horrible conditions. Holly was only 4 kg with severe digestion problems. Sky is missing two toes from his rear foot along with some psychological problems. Both doggies are in need of training. Dog walking is an entirely new concept for them. The only home they knew were cages for their entire life.

We will give them freedom, home, care and love they deserve for the rest of their lives...I promise. Right now, we are busy house training them. It's easy to see that they are eager to learn. I think that Sky is a mix and Holly might be a Jack Russell. No one knows about their past as they were taken from someone who had over 50 animals in different stages of deteriorating health. Our home must feel like Disneyland to them. We plan on keeping it that way.
The curious thing about all of this is that we heard about these pups the day I finished the sunflower stained glass mural. We all feel that it was Lucky and Kileys blessing that we have these doggies. Speaking of glass, I'll be posting some pictures in the next post. Please stay tuned.








2 comments:

  1. Hi George and Erika! Greetings from Alaska. I am so happy to see that you are living your dream♥️ I love the stained glass mural. Debby Deal ( your former dental hygienist)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie!!!!!! Please become friends on Facebook so I can contact you. Just search George Kimball (I'm the one with the Crab Nebula as my picture).

      Delete