Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

ScopeDome...My New Observatory

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce my new observatory. I just received these photos from the ScopeDome factory in Poland. The observatory is in the production phase and will be outfitted with a fully automated system. I believe it will be at least another week before it’s wrapped up and shipped via ocean freight. It takes about 45 days before it reaches a port in Japan. From there it needs to clear customs and then it's placed onto a truck where it's delivered to my front door in Tsukahara. Delivery will not be an easy task as the observatory weighs 350kgs. 

I’ll be the first ScopeDome owner in Japan…more on that later.






No comments:

Post a Comment