Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Cabinets and More





In between the raindrops, I framed the master bathroom sink area. I want to complete the lower master bedroom to provide a room for my mother in case she decides to move Japan. 




Additional supports were added to the platform for the observatory. I want to make sure the floor is capable of supporting 350kgs. 







I also added two power lines for the "obsy" (short for observatory). One is for 100VAC @ 20A and the other is for 200VAC @ 20A. 


50A circuit breaker panel



In addition to trenching for power lines, I also trenched for CAT6 cable to provide remote access of the obsy from the comfort of my warm living room on those freezing cold nights.







A coat of high quality stain was applied to protect the structure. The platform is almost ready for planking.      George 


No comments:

Post a Comment