Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Gazebo/ Pergola...Pavilion ( Part 1 )

Better late than never. The pavilion was supposed to be done by Golden Week, but we had problems with the concrete and then the terrible weather. It's finally time to start and I'm excited! First I placed the parts on the protected garage floor. Oh my...sooooo many parts. At first look, the task seemed daunting. No problem, I have Erika helping me. 




Next, it was time to assemble the basic framework of the pavilion.



All of this would have been impossible without Erika's help.


Oh, I forgot to mention that Lucky was supervising. He did a great job and is really easy to work for.




Next, the main and secondary roof structure were partially assembled.



Well that's as far as we got today. We'll continue with the roof tomorrow. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment