Summer 2016

Summer 2016
Summer in Tsukahara

Spring in Tsukahara

gkimbal's Spring in Tsukahara album on Photobucket

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Oven Baked Pizza

Erika did some research and discovered a great idea…baking pizza in the wood stove. We decided to give it a try. She ordered the stand and pan on the internet.




 We have been baking bread for almost a year and the bread maker does an excellent job making pizza dough. 


The flour we are using is from Hokkaido. I find that Hokkaido flour rises a lot more than the other brands I have been using. After the dough was finished in the bread maker, Erika let the dough rise. Then she tossed the dough like a pizza chef (She wouldn’t let me take a picture) and added all the toppings. 


I placed the stand in the oven along with the pizza. 



A few minutes later…pizza!! 



I’ll be trying to bake sourdough bread in the near future. Stay tuned.    George








No comments:

Post a Comment