Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Progress

I think I need another wood shed

The wood pile consists of maple, cherry, oak, and mystery wood

We are finally finished cutting, splitting and stacking firewood for this year…yeah!! Erika thinks this amount will last about 5 months. Staying warm in the winter is a lot of work!


Not sure if he knows what he's doing

Ready for concrete
 
On another note: the rebar cage for the telescope pier is complete. I just need to compact some gravel in the bottom of the hole and build some wood supports for the concrete-forming tube. It looks like pouring the concrete pier in October is a real possibility. I have my fingers crossed for some consistently good weather.   George

No comments:

Post a Comment