Autumn Morning in Tsukahara

Autumn Morning in Tsukahara
Autumn morning in Tsukahara

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Cygnus Wall

 Alrighty then...here's the Cygnus Wall. I guess you could call this one of the most powerful walls in the known universe. A star forming region approximately 2600 light years away and 20 light years across. Taken with narrowband filters, integration time: Ha, OIII, and SII each @ 15 @ 600sec. Processed using the SHO palette in PixInsight. Images acquired in November 2023 @ 1960mm with QSI 583wsg, Celestron Edge11HD, guided Paramount MyT, over the course of three nights using CCDAP. I almost sound like I know what I'm doing...Ha!


I was busy the end of last year and the beginning of this year taking images. The weather was unusually clear and steady. I hope I can repeat the same for this year. More images to come. Please stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment